Friday, January 17, 2014

Garage Sale Preview Score



It often makes a lot of sense to befriend people at garage sales.  I lucked out when I met a couple about a months ago.  I gave them my phone number and yesterday they (or she) called me up to invite me to come by to preview their sale.  They buy storage units at auctions and have sales about once a month to earn extra money.  So... I hurried on over after work and picked out a few small items that will be great makeovers for my virtual store. There is a small shelf at the back; a country heart shelf (hanging) to the back right; a clock laying flat (hard to see); a little "somethin' or other" (lol); and a  jewelry type box.  I paid $16 for the lot (that was all the cash I had). My advice to those looking for special treasures; always be friendly, don't over negotiate, and always have cash handy.

Most if not all of these items will be available for sale at some point in the future on my FB page; or when I have enough for my Etsy store.

To follow me on facebook, go to www.facebook.com/dbablondiesboutique

Wishing all a wonderful and safe weekend.
Blondie