Thursday, February 27, 2014

Antiqued Shelf with Farmhouse Paint and Tea Stain Antiquing Gel


If you saw my previous post about the side table I repainted using Creamy Linen from Farmhouse Paint and the Tea Stain Antiquing Gel; then you shouldn't be surprised of how this shelf turned out.  You can read about the side table here.  The shelf is antique looking without the antique time.  It will be taken to my Blondie's Boutique booth at Fabulous Finds Thrift Store in San Antonio this weekend.  I love the way it turned out.  Sorry about not having a before picture; but if you can imagine, it was painted a rustic looking red and was purchased at Goodwill in New Braunfels.  So, what do you think?  Are you liking the results of Farmhouse Paint yet?

Disclosure:  I purchased this quart of Creamy Linen paint directly from Farmhouse Paint.  I received a complimentary sampler of the Tea Stain Antiquing Gel.  The opinions in this post are 100% my own.  I have not been compensated monetarily for this post.