Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Repainted Side Table with Farmhouse Paint Products


Hello All!  Its been a while since I completed a project; but I am very proud of this piece.  It started out looking like this:

Before - scratched, dented and well used.
After a light sanding in obvious areas, and a little bit of wood filler; I proceeded to use Creamy Linen paint from Farmhouse Paint.  At first I wasn't sure I would like it, coverage seemed too light with lots of "bleeding".



But after a couple of coats, the result was looking much more to my liking.  Then it was time to try the antiquing gel.





And finally.... the lovely country chic look I was going for.  

I love, love, love the results!



All finished and ready to sell in the boutique.
Have you tried Farmhouse Paint yet?  ... its definitely a keeper!

Disclosure:  I purchased this quart of Creamy Linen paint directly from Farmhouse Paint.  I received a complimentary sampler of the Tea Stain Antiquing Gel.  The opinions in this post are 100% my own.  I have not been compensated monetarily for this post.