Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Goal for "TOP SELLER" Status

We should all set goals in order to be successful in our endeavors.  I've had unwritten goals in the years past; but never really set myself up for business success.  I've tried, quit, tried, quit more times than I can count.

After working for "the man" for the past 38 years (starting as a teen), I have now set goals in motion to do much better over the coming years (< 5).  Funny how it takes just one (1) person to PUSH SHOVE you into striving harder for your dreams to come true.  I won't get into that; but that's where I am at this point in my life.

First set of goals for Blondie's Boutique is regarding eBay sales and status.  
Below copied from ebay.com:

TOP RATED STATUS, YOU'LL NEED TO MEET THESE REQUIREMENTS:

  • Tracking uploaded within stated handling time on 90% of transactions to U.S. buyers
  • $1,000 in annual eBay sales with U.S. buyers
  • On-site activity for more than 90 days
  • 100+ transactions in the past year with U.S. buyers
  • 98% or better positive feedback
  • 0.5% or fewer transactions with low detailed seller ratings (DSRs)
  • 0.3% or fewer eBay and PayPal Buyer Protection closed cases without seller resolution

CAN I DO IT?  YOU BET I CAN!