Friday, July 25, 2014

New to eBay? - Advice for New Buyers

Ebay is a wonderful outlet of businesses filled with all kinds of merchandise.  When a person first signs up as an ebay buyer; their feedback score starts at zero (0).  I've had a few buyers with 0 and 1 feedback scores and I have no problem welcoming them to my store and to eBay.  I mean, I started at zero too.  I wonder however, if some don't pay attention to the store policies or rules which will vary by seller.  One of the most important ones is:  Payment Terms.  Some sellers have 2 day payment terms, some give you more time.  So, just one word of advice to new eBay buyers - be sure to check the seller's policy on payment terms.

The second word of advice to new buyers is to build your feedback score by purchasing low priced/low shipping cost items.  Be sure to pay promptly and the result will more than likely be positive feedback which will build as more purchases are made.

To check out my store visit me at:  dba Blondie's Boutique

Warm Regards,
Blondie