Thursday, February 26, 2015

Selling Previously Owned Clothing

Hi friends,

I hope you are all doing well on this fine day.  I would like your input into this little subject of selling used clothing.  I happened to visit a website yesterday and was quite surprised at how wrinkled a lot of the clothing appeared in its pictures.  I thought to myself "this isn't very appealing".  So I wanted to get your thoughts on the matter.  When shopping for previously owned clothing, do you pay more attention to the brand name, or the condition of the garment (i.e. the wrinkles)?

Since I sell gently used pre-owned clothing in my eBay store, I usually (admittedly not consistently) try to make them as appealing as possible.  Freshly laundered, pressed, and either hanging neatly or on a dress form or mannequin.  Please share your thoughts.

Regards,
Blondie