Monday, June 15, 2015

Blondie's Boutique Now Offering "It Works" Body Wraps and more....

Well folks, my eBay store is still doing good.  I'm not making tons and tons of money just yet; but I do love it.  In addition to my existing product line, I am adding products I've heard lots of wonderful things about.  I will be blogging here about my own journey and progress using this program to assist in my health and beauty.  Some of you may have heard of the company... follow me here for my daily diary.  I hope to have time to blog daily!  :)

So to keep it real I am posting my before pictures taken just yesterday.  Not very attractive!  Yep, definitely time to get back into better shape and live a healthier life.  At 54 years young, I want to be around for many more years for my children and future grandchildren...

Take the journey with me?

Visit my new website for more product information.  I'm brand new so it will take some time for me to familiarize myself with the products and the program.  My business kit should arrive in a few days.







Beginning weight at weigh-in this morning (clothed):  165 lbs
.... and I'm not happy with that number at all!

So, stay tuned for updates.