Friday, June 26, 2015

Weight Loss Challenge 2015 - Day 11

I'm so silly!!! Last night I thought I was over my calorie recommendation.  Then I added my calories and thought I was under my calorie recommendation.  So.... later I realized I added my dinner calories to the calories left for the day for 994 total.... well that was WRONG!  So, I was right in the 1st place...

My food intake:
Loaded coffee,
Fruit & Yogurt Parfait (McD's)
6" Subway Black Forest Ham Sandwich
2 Sugar Free Vanilla Wafers (yes they still had calories)
1 Small Original Schlotzsky's Sandwich (536 calories)

Total estimated calories:  1278 (still not too bad).

My water intake:
~ 80 ish ounces

My exercise:
40 minutes on the treadmill.  2.5 - 3 MPH; incline between 1 - 3.

Pretty good day, I'd say

See below for my journey from the beginning:

Pre-Challenge Photos

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

Day 4

Day 5 & 6

Day 7

Day 8

Day 9

Day 10