Friday, June 19, 2015

Weight Loss Challenge 2015 - Day 4

Are you bored yet?  Me too.  At least a little; but I made a commitment to blog about my journey. Some days will be more exciting than others.  Especially when I get to day 30 and beyond.  I'm excited and can't wait to make progress with this program.

Yesterday I received an email that my business builder kit has shipped from "It Works"... yay!

Day 4

My food intake:
Loaded coffee
Special K Blueberry Bliss Snack bar
Burger King Chicken, Apple, and Cranberry Salad (grilled)
    w/o the croutons; and only half of the dressing.
Large banana
2 slices of Little Caesar's Pepperoni Pizza (280 calories per slice)

Total estimated calories:  1352

My water intake:
66 ounces (a little short)

My exercise:
40 minutes on the treadmill (low intensity, increasing slightly using incline and MPH).


I tried to take a selfie on the treadmill.  Do you know how hard it is to take a selfie while walking?  Well, I do now - they didn't turn out very well.

Have a wonderful, awesome day.

Here's to your HEALTH, WEALTH, AND WELLBEING!